The past 13 weeks have been full of surprises.
1. We are pregnant. We found out at the beginning of July.We had been waiting on them for a while and June was our lucky month.
2. There are 2! Yes, TWINS!!! We found out when we went in for our 8 week appointment.
My little surprises-

3. My PawPaw had twin sisters. They died back in 1909 and almost 100 years later the gene returns!
4.Pregnancy and twins make me very so sick. I spent 5 weeks at home. No lie. I didn't leave the house. Just nausea and good porcelain time. I even LOST 6 lbs. Who knew those last 5 lbs could be solved by pregnancy. I am taking meds 2x a day and now have finally gotten back to my
pre-pregnancy weight. Yea!
5. They have grown so much!!! They are the size of lemons now.Here they are:twin a and twin b

So come February (I am due Mar. 13th, but since they like to come early...) we will go from a family of 2 to 4!!!

9 comments:
YYYAAAEEEEE for twins!!! The Friendswood Grapevine was correct!! You are in for such a WONDERFUL treat!! It is sooooo much fun Leah, your going to love it. It is a lot of hard work, but very worth it!! E-mail me any time, I can probably answer most of your questions!!! My best advice is to do EXACTLY what your doctor says. You and the babies are in my prayers!! Write me!! teamthomson@gmail.com
YAY! I've been wanting to comment a huge congrats to you (since I don't have your email address) but didn't want to be a spoiler until you were ready to share. Brock and I are absolutely overjoyed for you two (four!). I think our hubbies have plans to hang out over Lectureship...Maybe I'll get to tell you congrats in person then!
Woo hoo! I love the pictures of your sweet babies. Take care of yourself... Hope school is off to a good start. Love you...
You are my third friend to be pregnant with twin. Michael's first reaction was... "that is it! No more kids." Only kidding of course. Congrats, on the babies. You are going to be great parents. Keep us posted on all the wonderful surprises of pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well. Audra
I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to welcome some cute little Mercers!!!
Yay for twins!! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of cute little pregnant Leah! Hope you're feeling better as the school year is starting. Love ya!
Congratulations!!!! We should talk, we are pregnant with twins and not very far off you. That is so fun!!! I am so sorry you have been sick. I have not got sick except for 2 times. Our babies are going to be born so close together!!!
It is kind of overwhelming...FAMILY of 2 to 4! Our lives will never be the same.
Congrats and hope your sickness goes away! :)
Woo hoo! Congratulations on the new babies! Hope you feel better throughout the rest of your pregnancy!
I'm so glad to finally see pictures of them! They are cute!!
Post a Comment