Monday, September 10, 2007

My 1st ER Visit

Stats:
duration:6 hours (lucky compared to some)
condition: All of us are well. We got to hear the heartbeats for the first time. I am just taking some more meds to make things right.
opinions: The ER is NOT FUN! I would rather die, but I have to think about the others involved. I could of thought of 18 other ways to spend $100.

I was really hoping for an IV to get me back on the right track, but they didn't give me one! :(
We are just praying everything works and we don't have to go back like the Dr. instructed us to if things don't get better.

So it looks like I won't be having that 5 day week yet. I didn't make it today and tomorrow is up in the air.

Ahhhhh...
Home Sweet Home.
Bed Sweet Bed!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Mercer! What is up? Take care of yourself, and those 2 little babies. Holler if I can do anything from H-town!

Kelli said...

Hey girl,

Glad you're okay! Take it easy girl, you're a mama now! :) Love you!

Kristen said...

Oh my! I am glad everything is getting better. Take care of yourself!!! Take care of your sweet babies.