Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to Work

Sometimes work is the best medicine!
I went back today. It was hard, but good. I had many "oh, no" moments, but I made it out alive. I move a lot slower for sure! But, actually so do my 4 year olds. (only when we walk in a line...)
Everyone was soooooo sweet offering a helping hand or a sweet smile. All of my kids missed me which surprised me because it is only the 3rd week of school. Yea! We have formed a bond. (Poor things. The big long absence is coming soon. ) Even the parents were excited to have me there. I just have a really good class. They even bring me McDonald's ice cream cones made out of sand. Yum.
They all wanted to know where my babies were and were sad to learn that they are still growing. We talked about that they wouldn't be here until it gets cold.
I am slowly feeling better. Still dehydrated, but functioning and really pushing the liquids. It may be a long 5 or so months.
Never thought I would say this, but I was glad to be back at work.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So glad you are feeling better! :)
I am glad you want to go to work, I just told Casey that I really want to stay home right now because the babies make me so tired.
I will be praying for you and your sweet babies! :)