
Let's Count Them
1...ha,ha,ha
2...ha,ha,ha
3...ha,ha,ha
4...ha,ha,ha
5...ha,ha,ha
6...ha,ha,ha
1...ha,ha,ha
2...ha,ha,ha
3...ha,ha,ha
4...ha,ha,ha
5...ha,ha,ha
6...ha,ha,ha
7...ha,ha,ha
8...ha,ha,ha
8...ha,ha,ha
8 pillows to make a beached whale feel comfy in bed!
Meet my friends!
The "Contractions" Pillow-When we are having lots of contractions, we elevate our feet. The contractions usually come in the middle of the night so it is always tucked inside my sheets.
The Snake: This pillow I have been using since November. Its purpose has changed plenty of times. Currently, the top of the snake begins at the top of the bed-left side. (This is more like the middle of the bed and Michael sleeps on the edge.) The top portion is my tummy support for when I am sleeping on my left side. (I only last an hour sometimes 2 on a side before I have toes jammed in my ribs.) The middle is back support, and the end of the snake it tummy support for the right side. Tummy support is something much needed now as I am guessing these guys are close to 12 lbs. I have other normal pillows that support the rest of the team.
I know...just crazy. With all that work, we still only sleep 2 hours at a time.
It is good practice.


2 comments:
I FEEL your pain! I told Casey the other night that I can't wait to sleep with ONE pillow again. That will be so exciting! I also have the snake pillow and the huge stack of pillows to go with!
I can't believe how much baby you have in you!!! I feel like 8 lbs right now is sooooo much!
I am so glad you are doing well! I can't wait to see pics of the sweet boys.
wow, that is an amazing set up!
Post a Comment