It's Thursday and it is the day that I am going to share fabulous finds or favorites. (I read about this idea from Jennifer's blog and decided to try it, too!) For today's favorite it is a must have for winter weather and flu season. We are constantly washing our hands to keep the germs away especially right now where everyone has the flu! I love this stuff because it is like a vasaline wash for my hands. They always get so chapped between the hand sanitizer and a gillion of washings.
Try This...
C.O. Bigelow's Chapped Hands Cleanser
Found at your Bath and Body Works for only $12.00!
P.S. 35 weeks and counting!
3 comments:
I always love a good hand lotion for chapped hands!! I can't believe you are already 35 weeks along! That is wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boys!
I borrowed some of this from a friend the other day and it was wonderful...I really need to go get some before winter weather is gone! Yay for 35 weeks!!
YAY! I am so glad you are doing so well! :)
Post a Comment