
Tonight is an experiment. We are going back to basics and returning to co-sleeping. That is the boys sharing a crib again. They slept together for almost 5 months. When we outgrew the swaddling at night, the boys had a harder time going to sleep and were all over the place in the crib. Brody would kick Dylan in the neck, they would roll on top of each other, and pull each other's passies out. So we split them up into separate spaces. Brody has had a difficult time and hasn't been resting well at all. At first I thought it was him getting sick. Then we thought is was those awful teething pains. I have 2 more suspicions and missing brother is one of them. He loves, loves, loves to cuddle and really sleeps well when he is tucked right next to someone.So tonight I put them together to sleep. The boys had minimal whimpering, a round of mobile time, a round of soother music, and 1 passie duty to zzzzzzzz. It has been 2 hours so far and they are still doing great. They have been wombmates and bedmates and I guess that is the way Brody likes it. He loves his Big Brother.
PS:We finished our antibiotics today! Yea!!! They are breathing much easier.

2 comments:
those boys are so cute!
i would love to cut out some letters for your classroom. see the aug 4th blog for details!
So cute! I love that they are bed mates still. We are not, we did the whole kicking thing and we sleep better in our own crib. :)
Love the updates!
Post a Comment