Sunday, June 19, 2011

Aint No Other Man




Can Stand Up Next To You!


Every Saturday morning you can count on there being Pancakes!

You can count on the Buffalo Kisses and the Tickle Monster.

Only the coolest take you on fun rides in the 12 passenger van!

2 little guys are pretty crazy about their daddy
and I am, too!

My Special Dad
By: Brody


My father's name is Michael.
My favorite thing about my dad is when he hugs me.
My dad likes to open the playroom with me.
It makes my dad laugh when I tickle his toes.
I love my dad because he loves me so much.

My Special Dad
By: Dylan


My father's name is Daddy.
My favorite thing about my dad is helping him.
My dad likes to turn on the lights with me.
My dad laughs when I am silly.
I love my dad because I hug him!


post signature

1 comment:

hannah said...

Cuteness!! I love that they did that this morning.