I HATE swimsuits.
Always have.
Always will.
I mean what happened to the swim dress...

I think they look adorable.
No wobbly bits flopping about.
While on my DUTY-FREE trip
(that I totally need to blog about, but nap time never seems long enough....)
Hannah told me about Lime Ricki swimsuits.
Then when Cassie blogged about it, too
(P.S. Cassie-I totally pulled a "copycat." You always have great things to "copy.")
It just was a sign.
So I took the plunge, bought an adorably cute suit-at least on the hanger, and anxiously awaiting to see if it fits the bill!

5 comments:
Leah...I totally copied Cassie and bought the same one! Ha. I too despise swimsuits, I wrote a blog about it too! UGH! Childbirth completely changed my body and swimsuits are the one things I haven't attempted to buy new of since giving birth (and it's been almost 2 years...yes, it's time!) I'm crossing my fingers that the Lime Ricki ones work out, I ended up buying two different ones.
I'm with you sister! I HATE swim suits! I can't wait to try the Lime Ricki ones. I've been doing Land's End for the past few years because they suck it, cinch it, and push it where I need it but they're not so cute.
And I happily sport the swim skirt. So what if I look like I should be playing tennis instead of swimming :)
You have to take the boys to Schlitterbahn! It is a first class deal. They have life jackets if the kids need them and I saw kids with the puddle jumpers on too so I'm thinking they are fine to take. My tips would be to get your tickets online before you go, get there when they open, and find the double/kid/adult rafts and guard them with your life. When the crowd picks up,they are hard to find and people will try to take them from you.
You can do everything with the boys-even the kiddie stuff-which I liked and they have life guards everywhere.
I think the only bummer was the ticket price. You can take a cooler with food and drinks in though.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything.
Have fun!
Fun!! We must swim soon so I can see which one you picked! :)
Ha. Which one did you go with?? I'm glad to know I'm not alone in the copycat way of life :)
Post a Comment