Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Skinny Arm

Forget Kindergarten...

I learned all I need to know

@ TWIN MAMAS DUTY-FREE TRIP!

Amy taught us the "skinny arm" trick. What?! You haven't heard of

"THE SKINNY ARM?!"

So, your arm loses like 10 dress sizes by putting you hand on your hip and pointing your elbow back.

Ahha, moment-Oprah!

This is why all the girls in the prom photos were sporting the "skinny arm."

Well, if you say skinny-I'm all over it.

So I quickly implemented "the skinny arm" in all my photos of the weekend.

See below for true, certified evidence.


No Skinny Arm.

Just 7 Sweet Beautiful Women that have been blessed with TWINS!


"The Skinny Arm"

See...10 lbs....right.

Still Just 7 incredibly blessed women equally blessed with each others support and friendship.

Hollar, TWIN MAMAS!

Britni, Kristi, Hannah, Amy, me, Liz, Shelley

post signature

1 comment:

amy said...

hilarious! LOVE it!!! :) Had SO MUCH FUN!