Friday, May 11, 2012

Through the Looking Glass

What's up through the lens of the iPhone:

 
A princess birthday party for Mom!
My precious bubbas picked out the party goods and the sweetest gifts.
I also got a crown!
(And I get in trouble if I am not wearing it!)


We have LOTS of time together lately!
Mama and sons Dinner dates at Chick Fil A.
(I can eat the grilled nuggets and fruit and still be "clean-ish" eating.)


Nap time together


We got our new Velata Fondue Pot!
LOVE THIS THING!
The top is dishwasher safe. 
The chocolate is Gluten-Free and the Dark Chocolate is Gluten and Dairy Free!
I tried it expecting to be sick...and I didn't get sick!
There are LOTS of chocolates-Milk, Milk Chocolate Caramel, Dark, White.

It has been my go-to thing to bring for parties and teacher appreciation.
We have added it to our Family Friday Movie Night .
It's just so easy.


I had my first Scentsy show at the Baby Expo here in town.
LOTS of work. 
But just as much fun!


post signature

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like you've been having fun! Happy birthday (late)!

Leah said...

Actually you are EARLY, KELLI! :)