This is Leah reporting from Texas.
It is the home stretch.
Only a few days left of being a Texan.
Living in Abilene.
Enjoying our sweet home.
We have closed on the house.
I am frantically trying to find the new perfect house.
(with no such luck)
And complete all of our May Festivities.
Why is MAY always so crazy?!?
We made a QUICK trip to Conway, AR to look for housing. We happened to be there for the infamous
I cringed as I told the boys where we were going. Suck is a word we don't want to introduce.
Luckily, they called it Toad Days.
It was blazin' HOT. Back to my humid coastal roots.
The boys had a great time and told me that they thought Conway was fun!
Yeah!
They have been really concerned about leaving their friends so to be excited about something warms my heart.
We also got into a preschool! YEAH!!!! This has been a HUGE stress for me.
It is so HARD to find 2 spots when you have twins.
My first choice preschool actually called me and only had 1 SPOT left. :(
Trouble with Twins...
I am happy with what we chose, though. I think it is a happy place where they will learn a lot.
I am finished with my cleanse, but still eating mostly clean.
It's not fun, but it is what I have to do right now.
That Weekend Update with Leah.
Back to you.






No comments:
Post a Comment