My most favorite show, Mad Men has been out of control this season.
First, we had to wait insanely long for it to return.
Then, once it does it is FULL of shockers.
Last week was amazing. I kept thinking of it all week long.
Peggy fights for everything she has in the 1960's workplace.
Even if she has to leave her mentor and the place that started it all.
Joan is also a woman in the 1960's trying to survive.
She did it in a very different way.
And who is this handsome Don? The hero? The one that does the right thing?
Tonight was no different.
***Spoiler Alert***
Lane is caught with the embezzlement from a few episodes ago.
It was the terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day.
It broke my heart to see his world unravel all in one day that started off with such great news.
Life can really change in an instant.
Since we are moving all of our shows on the DVR are no more as of tomorrow.
So I can't go back and watch it again and again as I fold the laundry.
Instead, I had to take it to the blog!
P.S. When all your house is packed in boxes and there is no cooking or cleaning to be done, you can get a lot of blogging done! ;)
Enjoy it while it last because the next few days I am without internet, an address, or a home.

No comments:
Post a Comment