At least once every day I have to answer this question.
But, I have 4 year olds so it is more like 20x followed by 20 "why's?"
Every house we have looked at the boys pick out a room for "sister."
Every night we pray for her.
Apparently, they talk about her to other people at church because I got the...
"I heard you are expecting." Umm, no...I can't find my spanks and I am fat.
I am guessing they heard from the boys.
Now, I am answering the questions from the boys:
"Mom...when is sister coming?"
"Mom...why is sister not in your belly?"
"Mom...why is sister taking so long to come from heaven?"
Bless their hearts.
We have been talking a lot about God's promises and how He always gives us what we need.
It may look different than we thought, but He always hears and answers our prayers.
Then that's followed with a choir of "why's."
Got to love the minds of a 4 yr olds.

No comments:
Post a Comment