Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm thinking I might need an elephant pregnancy

Gosh...I'm 22 wks.

This pregnancy has FLOWN by!

We are still franticly trying to get settled! The baby's room is full of boxes. We haven't talked about names, I don't have any nursery plans, I haven't bought any clothes or even made a list of everything we need.

I don't know if I spent so much time sick that I'm enjoying "wellness," how different a singleton pregnancy feels, or what-but I just don't FEEL halfway done pregnant.

I don't remember anything.
I forget what I'm trying to say all the time.
It hurts to be on my feet to long.
I even lose my balance, skin my knee in front of a handful of strangers.
So I'm definitely acting pregnant.

I just can't believe March is coming and we will have a party of 5!

Wow-zers!

So I'm franticly going pregnancy obsessive (does that happen to anyone else? The small stuff becomes larger with the hormone influx?) and trying to get more things unpacked and room painted so I can win this race.

But, I'm totally considering an elephant pregnancy. I really could use the extra time!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are SO cute! I am still just so thankful for this answered prayer. God is awesome!

Hormones are GREAT aren't they? *sarcasm* Don't stress, sweet friend. Everything will fall into place and get done. And if it doesn't, then it's not the end of the world. All you really need is a name, a car seat, and a place for baby to sleep. That'll get you through the first few days, for sure. :) Love you!