
I am such a proud teacher! 4 years ago I had my first Kindergarten class. They have grown up so much and are now big 3rd graders. They will always hold a special place in my heart as my first class.
I just happened to check in on my old school and saw pictures of my little friend WINNING the spelling bee! Hydroperiod was the winning word and it was from the intermediate book! She was a smartie in Kinder and still a smartie today.
I love my first class. They were the perfect class for a first year teacher. All of them were SUPER SMARTIES! I had 2 students that year reading the Junie B. novels IN KINDERGARTEN!
Good Luck to my special friend as she goes to compete on the county level.
You go girl!

1 comment:
I loved my first class. They are so special. I am going to Abilene to vist my old teaching partners and hope to run into some of my kiddos while I am there. How fun to see your old students doing so well!
Post a Comment