Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Aliens Are Coming

Last night the aliens came. They told me I was part alien and they were taking me and the babies away.
Well, my body feels like foreign place-that's for sure. I have had many nuts-o dreams and I am sure there are a lot more to come.
The Classroom Before Me
(last year 5 days before school started)

I weeded out a lot.

(Have you noticed-there are no closets. All of my storage is over head except for 1 cabinet.)

I guess the nice way of describing this room is

VINTAGE.
After pics coming soon!

School is going well. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. We have had 2 4 day weeks so far. By Thursday, I am zonked. Friday I can barley move. I feel like a 90 year old woman walking around. Everyone tells me I need to sit. But, 20 4 year olds don't allow for sitting time. Teaching early childhood doesn't have sitting time. I haven't made it back to the gym, but I have been getting quite a workout doing head, shoulders, knees, and toes, the freeze, and phonercise. I think it gets my wiggles out more than them.


This is my 1st 5 day week. I am praying I make it. Maybe I need to get one of those chairs on casters and the helper of the day can push the teacher!!!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your twins. I hope you begin to feel better soon! Good luck with your first full week of school. Please tell all the Woodson crew hello for me! Especially Celeste, Jenn, Becky... well, just everybody!

Kristen said...

I feel your pain!!! Friday night and Sat. I felt sick because I was Sooooo tired. Teaching doesn't let you sit a lot. Once they go to lunch, it is time to pick them up...everything moves so fast!!!
The room is definately vintage! WOW! It looks very cute though.
I like the wood floors. That is fun.
Well, I hope everything goes well this week. Goodluck on your week.