Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just Make Me Smile

Oprah today made me smile. JT, (oh, how I LOVE jt!) Reba, and Kelly Clarkson sang their hearts out today. I found myself just smiling the whole way through!

We had a rain shower today. :) Rain is good!

I felt good.

Help is on the way. I am getting lots of helping hands for my classroom. A special thank you to my sweet staff and administrators for taking care of the 3 of us.

I love Michael! He takes such good care of all of his babies. Ruff, ruff-Zeke
Meow-Mavie

Just put on a happy face. :)

ps-I just had to add this!!! Production on the Sex in the City MOVIE started TODAY. This May is when we can expected the film. HMMMM...schedule babysitter for May!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm glad your week is going well and you are feeling better!

Audra Caldwell said...

So glad you are feeling better! You are in out prayers... all four of you:)