Monday, September 24, 2007

Super Sister!!!!



This is my Super Sister!!! Over the last 16 weeks she has cooked, cleaned, loved, die-cut, complete bulletin boards, shopped, and now packed for me. What would I have done without her???? I know she isn't thrilled about being in Abilene right now, BUT we 3 are!!!!

ps- My kids asked today about a picture of us. They asked, "Is this your mom?" Nope, that is my sister. They see things in such a funny light.

5 comments:

AM said...

um wow. they thought i was your mom. kinda scary.

i'd do anything for you guy and my little nephews or nieces.

Kelli said...

I love the beautiful Bivens girls! How are you doing? Hope you have a great week!

Kelli said...

hey girl,

I am planning to come to Homecoming. Are you going to be in town? I'd love to see you if I could!

Audra Caldwell said...

How are you feeling?

Kristen said...

How are things going? I hope everything is good! :)
I haven't seen a post lately, but if you feel like I do then I understand why. Teaching and twins! It wears you out! :)
We are praying for you and your babies!