Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Bed Rest Blues

Da, da, da
Been sitting in bed, for more than a week or 2
Been dreaming about my old self , in a pair of high heeled shoes.
I got the blues. I got the been too long since I have seen the sky blues.
I wish I had some fabulous blog update, but there isn't much going on in our world. We have been sitting in our house since January 18th. They appreciate the rest because there has been no big changes. Yesterday we went in and found out in less than a week lefty deceided to take a trip up to the top of my stomach. (Yes, that would be those powerful movements I have been feeling.) The hills are alive in Leah's tummy. When they move it looks like mountains on my belly. We are taking it a day at a time and have almost made it to 35 weeks. They are growing leaps and bounds and so am I. We have had lots of visitors that help make the days go by a little faster. So Feb. 28th or sooner we will have some new little ones.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So glad the babies are doing so well. I keep thinking about you. I pray that they just stay in there for a few more weeks! That is awesome that you are going so long. They are taking ours at 36 weeks because we are trying to avoid labor (bleeding). YAY for your sweet boys! Can't wait to see pictures of them and hear their names!

Kelli said...

I'm glad you are all doing so well. You have been in my thoughts! I love your Sound of Music reference...very cute! Keep the updates coming, I can't wait to see these precious little boys!!!

campers said...

I am so sorry you have the house blues.....But just think about those sweet little ones you will have in your arms very soon!!!!

Herb said...

Leah,
I know it must be tiring to not be able to do much. You have done so well, and made it so far with those little boys. Down here in the HOuston, Friendswood, Pearland area, know we are all rooting for you. Thirty five weeks is a real milestone! I bet the boys are up to 5 lbs. by now. I update Memaw on their growth and progress from your and Analee's blog. Thanks for posting and keeping us informed. Think how far youv'e come. Treasure sleep, for soon it will be a distant memory! Luv, Kay