Friday, February 22, 2008

"They are so stinkin' cute"

Dylan Matthew Mercer and Brody Daniel Mercer
8:23 am & 8:24



Dylan Matthew

5lbs 10z 18 3/4 in


Brody Daniel

4lbs 15oz 18 1/4 in



Mom and the babies are doing great! We just left everyone sound asleep in the hospital. Leah is so happy with her boys and just excited to be a mom. She even said "They are so stinkin' cute!" And they are!

Michael has been a great daddy, changing diapers and being cool as can be, easing right into fatherhood. The Mercer men all got their supper at the same time.


I can't wait to post more pictures!!
-Analee

4 comments:

mindy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! They are soooo stinkin cute:) and sweet and tiny and wonderful! I know you are a fabulous momma already!! Have lots of fun!

Kelli said...

CONGRATULATIONS! They are SOOOOO cute! Can't wait to meet them in person! Love you!

annalee said...

so so happy for you and your family of 4 now! they are precious!

Jenny Wilkinson said...

We are so happy for you. They really are cute and I can't wait to see them.