I Linked in on Kelly's Show us Your Life: Minister's Wives.
I have been in married to a minister for 9 years.
I have gone from the youth minister's girlfriend, to the youth minister's wife, and now to the preacher's wife.
It is actually an exciting season in ministry for us right now!
After 13 years of full-time youth ministry, we are moving into a new roll in a new state.
My husband will be following the calling of preaching ministry in Arkansas!
Not every "calling" is easy. Sometimes I want to "hang up."
Surrendering is not easy.
8 years ago Michael started to listen this calling. This started with 6 years getting his Masters of Divinity-80+ hr graduate degree!
For the last 2 years we have been patiently waiting for the right place for all of us.
We were intentionally waiting for a church that all 4 of us would be excited about being at.
How amazingly different this transition has been from the others!
With great peace and excitement we are beginning a new chapter!

4 comments:
Sounds very exciting. My husband is a pastor we are a church plant life is never boring! Your blog is sooo pretty. I love this link up to get to look into other pastors's wives lives. Have a happy sunday!
I am so proud of you Leah and Michael! You are such wondeful examples for us all! Many prayers and best wishes coming your way!
We love you guys!
Do you still have the same email addy?
You can email me gomercer@hotmail.com since my other email is about to be no more. ;)
Tesha-ThX. Sharon @ Redbud designs did it for me.
Stopping by from Kelly's Korner (infertility post) and noticed the word "Arkansas". I live in NW AR and wanted to say welcome!! Hope you love it here!
Post a Comment