skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Day 7: it's a beautiful day
I'm thankful for crisp, sunny days when leaves blow across the grass. I'm thankful for the play fort in the backyard and the great imagination happening while playing. I'm thankful for this beautiful day!
1 comment:
AM
said...
OH! I didn't know the fort had a rock wall!! cooooooool
2:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(27)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
▼
2012
(61)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(16)
A Texas Sized Thanksgiving
Think Pink. I need an inservice!
Day 15: sharing a meal
Tales from the Cript
Day 11: Sunday Snooze
Day 10: home sweet bed!
I'm thinking I might need an elephant pregnancy
Day 9: prayers of peace, comfort, and mercy
Day 8: Teacher Conference
Day 7: it's a beautiful day
Day 6: a quick post of Joy!
Day 5: Let the Rain Fall!
Day 4: Freedom
Day 3: Never enough minutes in the day
Day 2: The dreaded trip to the Grocery
40 days of Thankfulness
►
October
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(20)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(19)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(37)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(27)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
Links
Google News
About Me
Leah
View my complete profile
blog design by
1 comment:
OH! I didn't know the fort had a rock wall!! cooooooool
Post a Comment