Dear God,
Please bring us a sister.
The boys prayed this prayer a long time.
It has been answered down to every request!
It's a girl!
We are so excited, but I seriously haven't thought about anything girl.
Today I went to our town's Christmas market and bought my first girly things. I was so overwhelmed! Bows, leg warmers, bloomers, Oh My!
I just don't know the first thing about this! So I need bloomers every time she wears a dress. Then I learned she wears bloomers, leg warmers, and a onesie.
Where do you buy girls clothes? Accessories? Bows & Bloomers?
With the boys it's hard work to find adorable matching clothes and now after 5 years I focus all on the boy.
After finding out a months or so ago it was a girl, I made our own little reveal party. I really wanted to have a party, but we just moved in the house and to Arkansas. So we did a family reveal. We both set up Skype on the computers for the moms and the boys had a tub to open. I had told them it would be a surprise and right now surprise translates into toys.
(do you see how this is going to go...)
They had been begging for silly string so we each helped the boys spray each other on the count of 3.
Blue string-it's a boy!
Pink string-it's a girl!
1,2,3, PINK!
Screams from the computer and crying from the boys. It scared them or they weren't prepared. Let's celebrate with Tears! Good call, mom.
Then they opened the tub. Out popped pink balloons, glow sticks, and pink cupcakes for the boys.
There was no toy so the other boy threw a fit.
Party, party.
It wasn't exactly liked I planned, but still sweet news.
So mamas of girls-
Share your secret tricks of the trade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YAAAAAY! SOO FUN!!! Oh, I KNEW it would be a little girl! Yay!
You know I have NO clue about dressing up a little girl. Luckily for me, most outfits come already together for a while. :) Also, at your shower, every single person will bring you an outfit, because everyone loves buying baby girl clothes! Oh, and I buy most of my bows online at Polka Dot Posies. $2 each!
You are going to be such a great mama to three kids, and your girl will LOVE her big brothers! I am so excited for you!
Congrats on a girl! That is so perfect. What a blessing!a
Post a Comment