I'm almost 26 wks pregnant and I'm just an emotional wreck!
With the boys I remember being so happy ( minus all the sickness and twin complications, ect)
This time I'm sappy, stressed, frustrated, mad, hurt, stressed, sick, and tearful. That's all today.
I think the stress of not being settled is weighing on me. I also know all these unexpected hurdles that we continue to jump through have been very expensive and money always stresses me out!
I will all be ok...but if one more thing breaks or if there is one more health issue in this household, I just might lose it!
At least there is one bright corner of my house that is unpacked, decorated, and makes me happy every time I walk by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hang in there! I know you've got a ways to go but you're more than halfway there.
I for one think you have handled this whole thing SO well, but I understand we are always our worst critics.
I also firmly believe it is one of God's sweet graces that we forget the hard parts of pregnancy and childbirth over time, and mostly remember the happiness and joy. At least, I hope it's true. :)
Just think - next Christmas, you will have another stocking hung, gifts for another precious blessing under that tree, and the JOY of holding this sweet baby girl. It's going to be so good, and so worth everything you have gone through.
LOVE YOU!
Thanks, girls! I know in my head that this will pass, but these emotions have me "feeling" like I would normally respond.
Thanks, girls! I know in my head that this will pass, but these emotions have me "feeling" like I would normally respond.
Post a Comment