Friday, December 14, 2012

Seasons Greetings

I will admit it...prior to 2007 I threw away Christmas cards. Glup. I'm so mad at myself for that!

But since then, I display and then save.
Last year I bought this Willow House over the door hanging display. It worked perfect in our old house, but I really don't have the perfect door in this house. So I repurposed it and stuck it on the wall.

I got a red photo album in 2007 and didn't really have use for it. So it became the Christmas Card album. I slide the cards in each year and it becomes one of my favorite things to look at each year!

My other card preservation is my favorite thing to unwrap and display each year!
The family cards! I frame our card from that year and it has become my favorite decoration.

We just moved this year so I'm worried no one will find us here in AR. So the cards are going out STAT!

My new season greetings tradition I'm going to try is taking a pic with my phone and making that the contact pic.

Seasons Greetings!



No comments: