Q: what is your name?
D's A: Dylan. Dylan Mercer
B's A: Brody Mercer
Q: what animal do you like?
D: Ollie the Elephant
B:. Monkey!
Q: what is your favorite color?
D: Green
B: My favorite color is…PINK!
Q: where do you like to go?
D: the zoo! The zoo!
B: HEB to buy food
Q: what store do you like to go to?
D: HEB. HEB, Mom. HEB.
B: Target to buy toys
Q: what do you like to play?
D: umm, Skip-Bo.
B: Imaginext Men,
Cars 2 EYES,
Q: what do you like to do outside?
D: play football.
B: play outside. Play basketball.
Q: what do you like to do with daddy?
D: wrestle with him
B: tackle!
Q: what do you like to do with mama?
D: make cookies
B: help you get your smellys
(Scentsy) ready
Q: what do you like to do with brody?
D: play Thomas.
Q: what do you like to do with dylan?
B: play toys with him
Q: do you know bible words?
D: not yet. No, not yet. When I am six I will know my bible
words.
B: yes, I do.
Q: what do you do when you are four?
D: PLAY!
B: play some games like “who it
is?”
Q: where do you sleep?
D: In my plallet.
B: in my
bedroom all night. We go to Mommy and Daddy’s room when it is 4 again.
Q: what food do you most like to eat?
D: cookies
B: My favorite dinner place where I get food is Rosa’s.
Q: what do you like to drink?
D: Orange Juice
B: cranberry. Cranberry juice.
Q: where do you go to school?
D: at Abilene.
B: The 3 yr old class.
Q: who are your teachers?
D: Miss Julie.
B: Miss Julie and I don’t know.
Q: can you count?
D: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,-28,30-38,40,
41, 42, 43,40-40,45,50-56,78,5ie-1-5ie5
B: 1-29. Now what? (30) 31-39 Now what? (40) 40-49 Now what?
(50) 51-59 Now what? I think 100.
Q: who are your friends?
D: I just like 2 boys. I don’t know.
B: DD, Peter,
Q: who is in your family?
D: Mommy, Daddy, Brody
B: Mommy and Daddy and DD
Q: what do you want to do when you
get bigger?
D: Play and sing really loud.
B: Play with Dad.


No comments:
Post a Comment