We are fast approaching Mar.7th!
As I was laying in bed, I thought I would jot a few notes about her.
Every night she gets the hiccups. Every. Night.
She really likes it up high in the belly. My belly button hurts so bad. I have all this extra room and skin that the boys stretched out on the sides, but she wants none of that! Right in the middle with her rump in the air!
She likes my nightly bath routine. Always puts on a show.
She's pretty chill morning till lunch.
She always gets excited when she hears her brothers' voices. It's so neat! I always will get a roll or movement when they start talking. They like to read to her. We have been practicing "Thats not my Princess."
Looking forward to matching this personality with the sweet girl!
Prediction: I think she will be a lot like Brody. A busy body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment