Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm a BIG KID NOW! Interview with a 5 year old




Q: what is your name?
D's A: Dylan Mercer
B's A: Brody Mercer

Q: what animal do you like?
D: Oh, uhhh…I like elephants. But usually my favorite animal is Monkeys!
B: Monkeys, and Bears. I like Monkeys and Bears because I like bananas and I like Bears because I like them roaring.

Q: what is your favorite color?
D: My favorite color? Oh, I have 3 colors: red, blue, green
B: BLUE! Blue is my favorite color!

Q: where do you like to go?
D: Like to go? I like to go to the toy shop and buy some toys.
B: to the yellow pepper place. (Moe’s


Q: what store do you like to go to?
D: Ooh. Store? I like to go to buy some clothes at Old Navy.
B: The Toy Store @ Little Rock

Q: what do you like to play?
D: Like to play? Oh! Legos!
B: Legos! Little Legos I really like to play dress up. I like to be a knight.

Q: what do you like to do outside?
D: I like to exercise!
B: play sand table

Q: what do you like to do with daddy?
D: I like to go eat dinner with him. I mean Lunch.
B: play tickle monster!


Q: what do you like to do with mama?
D: color pictures
B: just cuddle with her

Q: what do you like to do with brody?
D: I like to play with him. What do you like to play? Legos

Q: what do you like to do with dylan?
B: I like to play ipad with him. We both play our ipads.

Q: do you know bible words?
D: Bible words? I just talk softly and quiet. I don’t remember them.
B: Nope! Uhh, Great Joy!

Q: what do you do when you are five?
D: I like to take care of baby.
B: I like to hold Baby Sister. I’d like to her to hold my finger.


Q: where do you sleep?
D: I sleep in my bed.
B: in my bedroom!

Q: what food do you most like to eat?
D: oh…CHIPS!
B: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches!

Q: what do you like to drink?
D: I like to drink lemonaide. No, water.
B: Something that has fruit in it. Fruit Punch.
Q: where do you go to school?
D:I go to my own one.
B: I don’t know.

Q: who are your teachers?
D: Oh, I can’t remember. My brain is turned off so I can’t remember!
B: Miss Angie

Q: can you count?
D: 1-19, 21, 22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35
B: 1-10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28, 29, 30, 31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39

Q: who are your friends?
D: Aiden, Adassa, Caden, Mat, Baylor, Bentley, Brent
B: I’ll just say one friend. Mat

Q: who is in your family?
D: Mommy and Daddy. Michael and Leah
B: Mommy, Daddy, and Dylan

Q: what do you want to do when you get bigger?
D: I want to sing songs on my trumpet.
B: Be a policeman!





post signature

1 comment:

::E:: said...

What do you like to do with Mama? Just cuddle with her.

SO PRECIOUS!

Praying for your family and a safe arrival of Baby Sister!

--Elissa