Monday, February 25, 2013

Not all heroes wear capes!

So it is finished.
At 37 weeks pregnant (just 2 wks away from her delivery date) we managed to squeeze out a FUN,FABULOUS, FIFTH birthday for 2 very special boys!
They told me what they wanted-Brody wanted a policeman birthday and Dylan wanted a fireman birthday. They also ha other great plans, but I was able to simplify!
This was the simplest birthday I have ever done for them. It was VERY HARD to let it go. But it was also VERY HARD to even do what I did! Seriously, y'all- I was on the floor tracing a poster size badge and had to have Michael trace the bottom side because my belly wouldn't allow me to bend anymore! (Then I couldn't get up off the floor!)
Even with the simplicity, the boys LOVED it! They were sooooo excited! It was so different then the past parties because they actually were not to embarrassed for the Happy Birthday song and enjoyed all the details of the party!
Bonus: Our party pals ran the party. They had the cupcakes, ice cream, napkins, bowls, table cloths, lemonade, and a whole lot more energy than me! It was awesome! Just the kind I party I needed this year!

  






  



 


1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow, it looks great! Not surprising at all, you are so organized and creative! Happy birthday, sweet boys!