Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mini Me

Brody has always loved reading the Bible. We would read out of his Bible every night and he would always ask for 1 more story. Last year the Easter Bunny brought each boy their own board book bible. (This is a long tradition of the Easter Bunny. I always got a new Bible on Easter, too.) WE HAVE LOVED THESE! They are able to read it all on their own and I don't have to worry about them breaking the spine or ripping the pages. Brody will compare the "translations" and find which book he likes the story best out of.  He even brings his Bible with him in the middle of the night if he comes to sleep on the floor of our room.

With Michael starting his new job, he has done a lot of packing in his office. While packing, he found these Bible action figures he bought ages ago. Anything action figure is right up our alley! Move over Batman and Superman. David and Joseph are here!
It has been hoot to watch the boys "play" out the stories! I have been AMAZED at how many details our little preacher remembers and can retell.

Brody loves to "remind" people of the rules, he can point his finger and tell you how it is, and he LOVES Bible Stories. I think Michael has a mini-me.
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT Easter bunny tradition! My older boys Love the picture bible it's like a comic book. I jumped over here from Kelly's. I recently started a blog to deal with grief....my sixth child was stillborn 1-24-12. We live in Venice beach CA where my husband Pastor's a church.