Friday, May 04, 2012

I think I like it here!

The boys have been really excited about parts of moving! I'm totally feeling the crunch of moving! All the details of moving. Today I'm linked up to Kelly's corner and meeting new people in our new home. Hi, I'm Leah. I love the Lord, my Husband-the preacher, my precious 4 year old twin boys, and shoes! I'm really going to miss Abilene, (goodbye post coming soon) but am amazed at the beauty of Arkansas so far. Hollar if you know anyone in my new stomping grounds of Conway, Arkansas!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Found you from Kelly's. I'm an East Texan originally from AR. My husband is from Conway and that's where I went to college. Great to find your blog!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Stopping over from Kelly's Korner. I'm excited to find your blog. We live in the Little Rock area. Looking forward to following along! :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Found you through Kelly's link and your comment on my blog :-) thanks for te sweet note! Welcome to Arkansas! I live in NW Arkansas so it's a little ways away but I just wanted to welcome you and wish you well with the big move! I imagine this is a time of mixed emotions! Looking forward to following your journey :)