Thursday, November 01, 2012

40 days of Thankfulness

Michael is launching "40 days of Thankfulness" and while drowning in my personal sea of crisis I'm going to join the challenge. Even in the mist of suffering there is always joy to be found. So I'm claiming JOY and THANKFULNESS!

Kicking off day 1 is:
My sweet boys! They light up my life, bring me the greatest joy, and fill my heart in a way I never could have imagined 5 years ago. They are one of the greatest blessings to my life! I'm thankful I was chosen to be their mama! Even through the simultaneous blow out diapers and double tantrums I have been blessed!

So Thankful!

Now your turn! Are you up for the challenge? What does ypur 40 day challenge look like? Is it a FB post or tweet for you? A daily blog entry? A journal? Encouraging notes to all those you are Thankful for? Find your blessings and jump on board with me!

P.S. I'm hoping this blogger app helps me achieve my goal.

1 comment:

sheliaszambiajournal said...

Hi there. I am following your blog. I miss you and I am praying that God brings you the peace you need soon.
Love you and miss you.
Shelia