Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Super Hero Squad

Happy Halloween 2012!
Trunk and Treat @ church and some neighborhood treating made it a night!
We sorted through all our piles and made keep bags, give away bag for our friend who was sick for Halloween, and a bag for THE GREAT PUMPKIN!
Dylan went to bed tonight saying, " mom, I can't sleep because I'm thinking of the Great Pumpkin!"And about 5 minutes later they were sacked out!
The Great Pumpkin visits our house the night after Halloween and trades treats for candy. Brody is very particular when he sorts-every candy is sorted by type and the sub-catorized into brand. Then that's followed with counting how many are in the pile. He does this EVERYTIME he chooses a candy. Dylan dumped his pile on the table, made 3 piles of it, and went to play his toys. :)
A fun night had by all!
And the first night probably in 30 years I didn't have one piece of candy. Boo!

1 comment:

jaymie said...

The built in muscles KILL ME!!!! I can't wait til Wonder Woman joins the super squad!