I'm so sorry! I know the feeling when everything hits at once. And also, I had round ligament pain with both my pregnancies. It was worse with Ellie. I would stop in my tracks and double over with pain. I remember having to stop and sit on the floor in the middle of Barnes and Noble one time and had people asking me what was wrong. I went to the doctor for it and she said it was round ligament pain and that it would come and go. Mine actually got better at the end of pregnancy. Anyway, that's one thing I can relate with! I'm so sorry you are going through so much. We are alone in Arkansas too...wish yall had moved closer to us!
I cannot get over all that has been going on. You are no negative nelly by any means. You are merely stating the facts of whats been going on. I think you are right, the Lord has BIG things planned for y'all there and Satan is on the attack.
Hold your head high---and I am certain your blog posts full of Thanksgiving will only bless you.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry! I know the feeling when everything hits at once. And also, I had round ligament pain with both my pregnancies. It was worse with Ellie. I would stop in my tracks and double over with pain. I remember having to stop and sit on the floor in the middle of Barnes and Noble one time and had people asking me what was wrong. I went to the doctor for it and she said it was round ligament pain and that it would come and go. Mine actually got better at the end of pregnancy. Anyway, that's one thing I can relate with! I'm so sorry you are going through so much. We are alone in Arkansas too...wish yall had moved closer to us!
I cannot get over all that has been going on. You are no negative nelly by any means. You are merely stating the facts of whats been going on. I think you are right, the Lord has BIG things planned for y'all there and Satan is on the attack.
Hold your head high---and I am certain your blog posts full of Thanksgiving will only bless you.
Post a Comment