PROMISE.
You can read about that here.
2012 has brought lots of promises. Michael and I began a new journey following the calling to be a preacher. It's 10+ hours away from family and we don't know a soul here. Michael has been wanting to follow this since 2004 so it definitely marked a new day.
However, May marked 3 years of trying for a baby. Even with a new diet I was getting nowhere. Actually, I'm only getting sicker. I saw my rhumatologist in May and he thinks I have developed Crones or something else on top of the other diseases.
It was the first week in our rent house and I was physically just feeling terrible! My arthritis was worse than it ever had been, I couldn't eat anything, I felt like I was being hit by a truck...just bad.
One night in June I had finally reached that point. The point where my idea of the promise and God's idea were not matching. We even had to have to talk with the boys about God answering prayers. As much as it hurt ( and it was like a piece deep in my soul was crying out) I told Michael that I just couldn't have a baby like this. With me being in such horrible shape, no promise* of even being able to conceive...it was time to let go of the "old promise"
So imagine my
SHOCK
AWE
BEWILDERMENT
when we saw that there was a
PROMISE
Growing inside.
This miracle baby will be making the miraculous debut in March.
PROMISE.
It's what the Lord gave me.


3 comments:
Oh Leah I have tears of joy. I have thought of you so much since you posted that blog post about your health & longing for another baby. You are the 2nd person this week who I found out is expecting that long awaited miracle baby. Praise God!! I am overjoyed for you and your family. Ill be praying for you, your health, and this glorious miracle in your tummy. Congratulations!!
WOW!!!! Leah! That's amazing news!! So very happy for you and your sweet family!! I'll be praying for you and your tiny one!!
Praise the LORD! Hallelujah! SO very happy for y'all, and overjoyed for this sweet miracle! Yay! I'll be praying for a healthy, wonderful pregnancy, and a healthy, perfect baby. Love you!
Post a Comment