At the beginning of June, we said a sad goodbye to Texas and took a leap right into central Arkansas.
However, as soon as we crossed the state line it seemed that nothing went right. The moving company was very stressful ( Allied of Abilene, Tx is TERRIBLE! Do NOT use them!) The move was double what we were initially expecting. And let's just say Michael and 50 uhalls could have done better. We had a sizable claim to place due to their mistakes. I'm still very sad to have lost what we did in the move.
We rented a house (that I hadn't seen until we were moving things in) which wasn't bad on service level. However, within hours it only got worse. Move in day was just hard! I'm watching my belongings not come out of the truck in one piece or damaged followed with finding out that fleas infested our "home." Then the next day the garage broke and the front door so you couldn't get out of the house!
I was just about to explode with stress and had no place to relax and let things go.
More things continued to go wrong.
It was a hard, hard, move.
It has been a hard, hard, summer.
But, now at the end of October I can say things are slowly coming together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment